Oct 9, 2013

Lulupu Challenge #18 - Load it up!!, I loaded with Gardenias!!

Hi all,

Here i am sooo exicited to link you to my favorite project i made for Lulupu Challenge #18.

This is a floral card and ofcourse these are handmade flowers.

To see the complete project and to watch my very first crafty video hop on to Lulupu Blog.


Did you Notice the Handmade Gardenia there... yes the video is all about these flowers.

You can download the svg file here

Hope to see your valuable comments,

Thankyou,

Love,

1 comment:

  1. Varshita your flowers are so beautiful especially the way you matched the centers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to visit my blog and to leave a comment on my post. Each of your comment is really valuable for me..